View Profile trixelbit

10 Movie Reviews

Great visual aesthetic with complimentary animation, well done. Wish I could know what was going on but either way, really good stuff.

Interesting idea with decent animation. The objects in this need to feel realer, with there own weight and movement. The concept isn't too original but for what it's worth, not bad.

animatroll responds:

thank you! I will try to make objects more realistic.
I think that there should be some dramatic moments in this cartoons, how do you think?

Mouth movement contrasts heavily with the body movement, from fluid motion to the choppy movement in the body. Keep all aspects of animation consistent so there isn't visual tares. Not bad but you still need to get a defined aesthetic that's more confident rather than the aesthetic you have now that leaves the viewer wondering if it was a mistake or actually done with volition behind it, or both. Keep up the good work!

DudeImSam responds:

Thank you for your advice.. Like I said this is my third ever animation so I'm still working on it.. I need to have better motion and quite a few other things.. It's all a working progress but thanks so much for you comment.. It means a lot :)

25 Game Reviews

Maximum Dong Game. Had an anxiety attack in the middle of the game. 5/5

As simple as it is, I absolutely love collecting large katamari posy of friends. Also love the little narratives for each world.

Awesome stuff!

adriendittrick responds:

Thanks :) Those games are actually quite fast to make so I will probably make more in this style!

I think some clarity could really help this game out.
For starters, explaining what the controls are for the game. Even if it's just in the description. For a couple minutes, I didn't realize I had a jump button because there's no key binding for the W key.

Right now, this feels more like a prototype rather than a complete experience (which is totally fine). The art assets are nice and there's some cool little details with the audio but the core mechanics aren't really refined and there's a lack of purpose to this game.

Also, take some notes from how Ori and the Blind Forrest designs their levels. I feel like their design principles could align with what you are trying to achieve both from a visual and design perspective.

Hopefully in the next update/release, you address these things!

Until then, best of luck :>

34 Audio Reviews

I can't get enough! So friggin good man!

The sample treatment is WILD. You served it up in so many different ways. Got me jamming in my bathroom at 3 in the morning.

Phenomenal work broski!

VariableGR responds:

Woooo! Thanks brother it's a Honor to have your comment
(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ thanks

The sounds design is absolutely nuts on this! Awesome job, can't wait to see what else you make!

28 Art Reviews

I am smiling out of fear

He VIBEN

Reminds me of Mongolian Chop Squad. Nice aesthetic!

I make games, music, and pixel art!

Marco @trixelbit